is the Key to Your Child’s Day
For 50 years Asbury Day Care Center has encouraged the educational and developmental growth of young children with a warm, loving, creative approach. We enrich the lives of Rochester-area children by focusing on the individual needs of each child. We strive for excellence through innovative early childhood learning experiences.
- A safe, pleasant and nurturing environment
- A focus on child development and planned, play-based, learning activities
- Qualified, mature and friendly staff
- Well-balanced nutrition including breakfast, catered hot lunches, and snacks
- Open access to parents
- A variety of learning centers and curriculum approaches
- Appropriate caregiver to child ratio
- Spacious outdoor play area as well as indoor “muscle room”
- In the heart of the cultural district
- Hours: 7:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Beech: 6-18 mos.
- Linden: 1 ½ – 2 ½ yrs.
Young Preschool Groups:
- Spruce: 2 – 3 yrs.
- Cedar: 3 – 4 yrs.
- Full-day program, 9-3 pm
- Free to 4-yr old City residents
- Certified teacher
- Wrap-Around Care available during center hours
- Vacation, Summer, Holiday Care for 4-5 yr. olds
School Age Program:
- Grades K-12
- After-School program
- Vacation & Summer programs